Fuse is looking for Test Ride Coordinators!
As a Test Ride Coordinator for Fuse you’ll develop a network of Consumer Testers, collaborate with Fuse on development of your consumer market, and oversee activation of test rides. You’ll be responsible for bringing knowledge of your regional market and having a strong understanding of transportation trends.
Do you have what it takes to be a Test Ride Coordinator? You do if you:
- Have the drive: You love riding and love to share this love with anyone and everyone. You can work independently, know how to manage your time and get creative. You embody “if you are going to do a job, do it well,” and you bring your A-game to every task at hand.
- Have the psyche:You are super keen, and this energy translates into enthusiasm. You are outgoing and personable, love having fun and enjoy getting a group together to ride.
- Got it covered:You are organized, understand what deadlines mean and can communicate effectively with people.
Timing: This program has a 3-week activation period, starting in late January and wrapping up in February.
- You live in a warm weather market
- You are capable of conducting basic repairs on bikes and skateboards
- You have an existing network of consumers in your region
- You are flexible when it comes to changes in programming and can easily adapt when challenges arise.
- You are creative and fun and won’t be shy about sharing your ideas with us.
- You are hardworking, reliable and organized—you communicate and get the job done in a professional and timely manner.
Why else should you apply?: Great pay and unique opportunity to represent an exciting new brand!
Hours required: About 15-20 hours over 3 weeks of activation. This may fluctuate slightly up or down depending on region.