Our work has received more than 50 regional, national, and international awards and Fuse is consistently listed among the top marketing agencies in the country by various industry media.
Fuse has created a culture that attracts top talent from brands, agencies, and universities across North America. We have been named one of the best places to work in the U.S. by Outside Magazine.
We operate as an extension of our client’s organizations. We are a partner, not a supplier or vendor.
Fuse has worked with some of the most innovative companies in the world. From start-ups to legacy brands, our clients depend on us to deliver on their business objectives.
Inclusive and equitable businesses practices are part of our company DNA. Prioritizing equality is an integral component to our beliefs, and it is directly connected to the work we do for our clients.
Key Pillars to Our Plan
Hiring Practice: We are committed to diversifying our workforce by:
- Recruiting, interviewing & hiring from a diverse pool of candidates for job openings
- Offering flexibility for remote work and relocation
Learning & Training: We are committed to delivering impactful training that increases understanding and manages unconscious bias in the workplace by:
- Establishing a DEI committee to give employees a direct voice
- Identifying, planning and executing DEI training and educational programs for all staff
- Ensuring Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are integrated across client planning and activations when relevant
- Maintaining our zero-tolerance policy for harassment and discrimination in the workplace
Community & Advocacy: We are committed to supporting, funding and raising awareness of Diversity & Inclusion in our community by:
- Committing 33% of Fuse’s giving towards DEI organizations and efforts
- Continuing our commitment to organizations such as Vermont Equal Pay Compact, Chill Foundation, and Time to Vote
We believe that we have a responsibility to be active in our community. The community engagement program at Fuse fosters charitable giving, advocacy, volunteerism, and leadership. Fuse is a member of Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility. Our commitment to social and environmental responsibility is a reflection of our employees’ values, which makes working at Fuse a more rewarding and fulfilling experience.
We are committed to creating a more sustainable environment, impacting our surrounding communities and client activations in a meaningful way. Our pledge to the planet includes supporting environmental organizations and sustainable practices with resources, funding, and exposure. Fuse is a proud member of the Green Mountain Club, and additionally supports Vermont Parks Forever and Local Motion annually. We also provide opportunities for employee involvement in helping to create a more sustainable environment through a community garden, CSA program, volunteerism, and group activities.
Fuse has also organized annual Holiday Artist Collaborations with artists that have included Bigfoot, Mikey Welsh, Kenzo Minami and Suiko. The program included donations to non-profits and commemorates the gift by commissioning an artist to make a limited-edition print given to clients and colleagues during the holiday season. Non-profits Fuse has partnered with for these efforts include: